We have been quiet here for a bit on It’s Not Just a Virus – but I am super excited to announce a program I have coming up that you will be interested in.
Are you fatigued? Do you have muscle pain or joint pain? Do you have other annoying symptoms from autoimmune or autoinflammatory disorders? You are not alone and it’s not your fault. The medical community does its best to get you on the right track, but sometimes we need more than just medications to help us live a better life at home.
We are introducing: Energize & Feel Alive – 6 Week Autoimmune Wellness
This program is for anyone who has an autoimmune disorder themselves, or their child has one (or an autoinflammatory condition). This program was created by myself with scientifically based health information, as well as personal experience with everything I recommend.
I have lived with lupus (SLE) for 22 years, and my son has a rare condition called PFAPA (read all about it on this blog), a PFS (periodic fever syndrome). We both NEED to live lower inflammatory lifestyles – from what we put into our body, to what is in our home environment, to being active correctly and getting the right balance of sleep and controlling stress levels.
Everything in this program is geared toward ACTION. Each week we have an action goal and it’s manageable. After all, we are called Simply Mindful Wellness. We have created methods to slowly change your behaviors and environment to create a permanent change that will give you (or your child) back energy and the life you once had. You can read all about the program HERE. But here is a short version.
WEEK #1 – EATING FOR ENERGY – REDUCE PROCESSED FOODS AND OTHER FOODS THAT LEAD TO INFLAMMATION. LEARN HOW TO REPLACE PROCESSED FOODS WITH WHOLE FOODS.
- WEEK #2 – MEAL PLAN FOR SUCCESS & LESS STRESS –PLANNING MEALS ALLOWS FOR LESS STRESS, BETTER FOOD DECISIONS AND MORE. IT GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO FOCUS ON FOODS FOR LESS INFLAMMATION.
- WEEK #3 – RESTFUL SLEEP HABITS – PROPER REST KEEPS STRESS AND INFLAMMATION LOW. LET’S GET THOSE FLARES DOWN AND LEARN HOW TO MANAGE OUR REST AND SLEEP TIME.
- WEEK #4 – PHYSICAL ACTIVITY FOR MOBILITY & ENERGY – HOW TO AVOID BEING STILL BUT NOT OVERDOING IT. KEEP ACTIVE, BUT NOT BE IN PAIN OR EXHAUSTED AFTER. REGAIN SOME OF YOUR LOST ENERGY.
- WEEK #5 – STRESS MANAGEMENT – HOW TO EASE YOUR MIND AND GET BETTER REST TO MANAGE FATIGUE.
- WEEK #6 – DETOX YOUR HOME – LEARN HOW TO REDUCE THE USE OF INFLAMMATORY PRODUCTS IN YOUR HOME.
- Location – Online – class takes place via email and online groups. You have access to the exclusive Facebook group. Postings are done daily and discussions had inside the group. You also receive class materials every week via email. Facebook LIVE events will happen once a week inside the group.
NOT ONLY DO YOU GET WEEKLY CONTENT WITH ACTION GOALS,
BUT YOU ALSO RECEIVE:
* FITNESS TRACKER
* FOOD TRACKER
* HEALTHY RECIPES & MEAL IDEAS
* SLEEP TRACKER
* MEAL PLANNING TOOLS
* STRESS MANAGEMENT TOOLS & MEDITATIONS
* RECIPES FOR GREEN CLEANERS, AND DETOX LISTS FOR YOUR HOME
How does this benefit children?
You are the environment and meal creator for this little person living with an extraordinary condition. If you can teach your child (and yourself) to make these adjustments in diet, activity, sleep, stress and home environment, you will influence how they feel. It’s what I did with my son.
What’s my background?
You can read about me HERE. But the short story, I have a BS and MSEd in Health Education. I hold a NYS Health Education Teaching Certification, I have an ALED (behavior change program) certification and live with chronic disease myself and through my son’s condition. I have lived a life (since I was 15 years old) of autoimmune symptoms that I have learned to control through life balance and I live a low (to no) medicated life at times. The same goes for my son and his condition.
What this program IS NOT!
This program is not a cure, or substitute for medical treatment. It may not change the course of your disease. This is information that might help you make choices to live a more fulfilling, better life. Please be aware of the following information:
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been
reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your
medical professional, licensed dietitian or nutritionist.You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices.
You are solely responsible for your healthcare and activity choices. Participation in this program
does not constitute a client-coach relationship.
Come on over to our coaching site – Simply Mindful Wellness and see what we have going on. Check out the Autoimmune program here. You can register right from that site by clicking the Register button. If you register before 9-27 you get an early bird price!
Don’t wait to take back your life.